Spray This Oil And You Will Never See Mold Again

Although it’s not always visible, mold is basically everywhere. It’s the result of microscopic fungi, which thrive in the bathroom, but also in food, dust, air ducts, washing machines, and other places that are not easily seen.

If you suspect or see mold in your house, it’s important that you eliminate it as soon as possible.

Mold can be a serious health risk, mostly because it’s toxic. Mold toxicity can manifest in many ways, the most common being an allergic reaction – sneezing, watery eyes, sore throat, cough, and asthmatic episodes. Other symptoms include:

  • Auto-immune issues
  • Blurred vision
  • Fatigue
  • Gastrointestinal distress and food sensitivities
  • Headaches
  • Inflammation
  • Joint pain
  • Moodiness and depression
  • Neurocognitive problems: brain fog, confusion, memory loss
  • Numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
  • Sensitivity to light
  • Skin irritation
  • Sleep issues
  • Weight fluctuation

Chronic illness has also been linked to continuing exposure to mold:

“…storage of mycotoxins occurs in variety of tissues [sic]…lungs, spleen and lymph nodes…Prior exposure to toxic mold and mycotoxins may represent an important feature of chronically ill patients such as CFS [chronic fatigue syndrome] as well as those with CRS [chronic rhinosinusitis]. An internal reservoir of toxin producing mold (e.g., sinuses) that persists in biofilms could produce and release mycotoxins.”

The worst thing about mold is that it remains in the body for a long time even though there’s no longer exposure to mold. As explained by a mycologist – biologist specializing in fungi:

Macrocyclic trichothecenes are highly toxic compounds with a potent ability to inhibit protein synthesis… In addition, the fungus produces nine phenylspirodrimanes (spirolactones and spirolactams) and cyclosporin, which are potent immunosuppressive agents…these compounds could be pathogenicity factors involved in pulmonary hemorrhage in infants…Penicillium and Stachybotrys species may be associated with sick building syndrome… occupants developed fatigue, headaches, chest tightness, mucous membrane irritation and pulmonary disease…researchers concluded that a mycotoxin-induced effect was a likely cause of disease.”

Even though most people are unaware, ingesting mold is even more serious because it can lead to life-threatening illnesses including cancer and heart disease.

How to Get Rid of Mold Naturally

Tea tree oil, made from the leaves of Maleleuca Alternifoli, boasts some powerful antiseptic properties. This oil was first made by Aborigines, who crushed the leaves and applied them to skin wounds. Later, the Western science also discovered the health benefits of tea tree oil.

For one thing, tea tree oil is a potent fungicide that effectively destroys foot and fingernail fungi, candida, dandruff, as well as the most commonly-found household molds.

This DIY recipe can successfully eliminate potentially dangerous fungi.

Tea Tree Oil Mold Spray

What you need:

  • 1 spray bottle
  • 2 tsps. tea tree oil
  • 2 cups water

What you do:

  1. Pour water and tea tree oil in spray bottle then shake to mix.
  2. Spray onto the affected areas. It’s important not to rinse in order for the oil to eliminate the mold in 24 hours. In case of residual staining, make a natural abrasive using baking soda or borax.
  3. Use this recipe on a regular basis to prevent the development of fungi.

Via : dailyhealthpost.com

SHARE