One of the golden rules in life is that if you want to look good you need to have good eyebrows. So that’s why we’ve came up with a simple tutorial that will give you impeccable brows to set off your eyes.
Here we provide with 2 directions of shaping and filling your eyebrows perfectly
- First you need to line up the shape of your brows.Then define them with a eyebrow spoolie. This will help you place all the hairs in the right position . If you don’t have this tool you can use old washed mascara wand .
- Fill them in. Don’t forget to apply concealer under and above your brow because it will make your eyebrows look freshly and defined.
2. Direction 2
1. With the help of a small brush start brushing your eyebrows.
2. Take a pencil that is similar to your eyebrow color and hair and begin shaping them. Start to outline the bottom for both sides then go to the top. Be careful here to create symmetry because this is one of the most important steps of the process.
3. After creating the outline shapes, fill in the brows with the same pencil or powder and brush again.
4. Take a foundation or a concealer of a lighter color than your skin and apply it around your eyebrows like you can see in the pictures below, then blend it with a small brush. You are ready!
Bonus: Special part, shaping your eyebrows by thread in 5 minutes
#1 Cut The Thread
First of all, you should draw the eyebrow shape you want with an eyebrow pencil. Cut the thread, and tie its end in a form of a loop.
#2 Make A Shuttle
Hold one portion of the thread in one hand, and the other part in another hand. Now, twist the middle part about five to six times, keeping one part of the wire tightly. You’ll get a shape of infinity or hourglass. The thread is to release and shut this channel, a method similar to that of scissors. The hair will be removed by the twisted central part of the wire.
#3 Now, Move It
Set your hands away from the face and placed on an eyebrow. Position the triangle of the wire in such a way that the bristles are in the knot of the thread. Now, pull in the opposite direction of hair growth Close the fingers controlling the triangle around the hair simultaneously opening the second hand while making sure the thread is still over your skin. It will seem a little tricky at first, but once you learn the technique, it is easy.